Expert WordPress Developers You Can Trust!
WordPress Consultants To Take Your Hassles & Headaches Away!
Our company has built and currently manages over 200 WordPress websites and are established expert WordPress Developers. But it hasn’t always been that way! Let’s face it – even though WordPress is THE most used website platform in the world, building and working with it can be SO frustrating!
We started out building a little WordPress site to market one of our first courses, as a Registered Training Organisation. We were advertising with Google Adwords, so we quickly felt the pain, when it didn’t convert, or something went wrong!
That was way back in 2006. Now, over ten years later, and having built a multi-million dollar training, e-learning and media company, we’ve recruited and trained WordPress experts to a high level, so even with over 200 WordPress sites we manage, we’ve never had any issues with hacking or security, and many of our own websites, convert sales at over 10% and leads at in excess of 25%!
If you’re a business owner contemplating building, redeveloping, or converting to WordPress, it pays to avoid the many pitfalls of getting cheap back-yarder assistance! It also pays to avoid the many supposedly high-end Agencies that are all too happy to gouge you with exorbitant fees just for using pre-built templates, and delivering poorly structured websites, with no idea about how to get them ranking in Google!
We could tell some sad stories, but we’ll spare you for now!
We Help You Avoid These Pitfalls.
Here’s What We Can Assist You and Your Company With:
- WordPress Design and Development – we can develop custom themes, or use existing themes, and modify them to your needs;
- Building replicas of existing non-Wordpress sites into the WordPress platform;
- Upgrading outdated WordPress themes into contemporary, mobile responsive themes;
- Security audits and implementation of security upgrades and maintenance protocols (very important as one of the down-sides of WordPress is that off-the-shelf it is very vulnerable to hacking and security attacks – but this can be prevented with proper protocols, plugins and maintenance.);
- WordPress on Steroids! Using plugins and add-ons to make your website function like a Swiss Army Knife!
- Presenting educational material, online courses and membership sites on your WordPress website;
- Setting up your WordPress website for effective ranking in Google (SEO);
- Integration with other platforms and functionalities;
- integration with social media and multi-media platforms;
- Web strategy, and your websites integration with your strategy and other marketing channels.
- Lead generation solutions, so your website is more than just an online brochure!
- Conversion Rate Optimisation (CRO) so that you get the maximum Return-On-Investment from the visitors to your website;
- Traffic generation strategies, and much more!
Pretty much anything you might need done with WordPress, our expert WordPress Developers can do for you!
Case Study 1:
Upgrade OutDate, Non-Supported Theme, & Replicate Existing Design
Outdated, Non-Supported Custom Theme
After: Design Replicated
on Contemporary Responsive Theme
In the above upgrade, the old website was in WordPress, but used a very outdated clunky theme that was no longer supported. We rebuilt the site using a contemporary responsive theme, and as you can see the look and feel of the website is almost identical! www.nbc.com.au
Case Study 2:
Conversion of Complex Business Website to WordPress
This site over over 500 pages was housed in a non user-friendly outdated CMS platform. We updated the design, migrated all pages, re-organised the menu and sitemap structure, and formatted all pages and posts to render properly on desktop and mobile devices. https://peterberry.com.au/