The ‘Loading and Unloading’ course will provide you with the skills and knowledge to safely prepare, lift, position and restrain goods on a vehicle platform and then unload goods at the destination.
By completing the ‘Loading and Unloading’ course, you will be able to:
- explain your legal obligations during loading and unloading activities
- prepare the goods for loading
- load the goods safely
- secure and protect the goods appropriately
- unload the goods safely at the destination, and
- complete relevant documentation.
This course is an interactive and engaging way to build your knowledge and understanding of ways to reduce or eliminate risks during loading and unloading activities. These risks may be to you (as the loader), to those around you (such as other loaders, drivers and pedestrians), and to the load itself.