The ‘Fatigue Management – Level 1’ course will provide you with the skills and knowledge to implement strategies to minimise fatigue for drivers and operators. In addition, if you are a driver or operator, you will be able to recognise your own signs of fatigue, take action if you become fatigued and make lifestyle choices that reduce the potential for fatigue.
By completing the ‘Fatigue Management – Level 1’ course, you will be able to:
- Explain the importance of fatigue management
- Identify legislation that supports the management of fatigue
- Describe the causes, effects and warning signs of fatigue
- Follow workplace procedures and practices to manage fatigue, and
- Select appropriate lifestyle choices to manage fatigue
This course is an interactive and engaging way to build your knowledge and understanding of ways to reduce or eliminate fatigue-related risks in the workplace.