The ‘Chain of Responsibility (CoR)–Level 3’ nationally recognised course will provide you with the skills and knowledge required to ensure workplace compliance with chain of responsibility legislation.
This course is designed for senior managers in an organisation that is part of the Chain of Responsibility. It enables executive management to design and implement appropriate CoR policies, procedures, and tools.
On completion of the course, you will be able to:
- Explain the chain of responsibility framework of policies, procedures and tools
- Assess your organisation’s requirements for policies, procedures and tools
- Develop new policies, procedures and tools where gaps are identified
- Validate existing policies, procedures and tools in your workplace
- Update existing policies, procedures and tools if they don’t meet CoR requirements
- Monitor, review, analyse and audit CoR documents, records and information
Once you have successfully completed the course, you will be issued with a formal Statement of Attainment for TLIF0003: Develop and implement policies and procedures to ensure chain of responsibility compliance.