The ‘Chain of Responsibility (CoR)–Level 2’ nationally recognised course will provide you with the skills and knowledge required to ensure workplace compliance with chain of responsibility legislation.
This course is designed for frontline managers and supervisors of schedulers, packers, loaders, drivers, or anyone who influences any of these roles. They support managers and supervisors to implement CoR compliant work practices.
On completion of the course, you will be able to:
- Explain the chain of responsibility framework of policies, procedures and tools
- Implement existing policies, procedures and tools in your workplace
- Review and update workplace procedures and tools to ensure they meet CoR requirements
- Complete the required CoR-related records, analysis, documentation and reports
- Identify impacted job roles within your area and communicate their responsibilities to them
Once you have successfully completed the course, you will be issued with a formal Statement of Attainment for TLIF0014: Monitor the safety of transport activities (Chain of Responsibility).