Save time! Get your ACIC accredited Australian Police Check online today in four simple steps!
UrbanVerified is a 100% online system giving you fast, secure and easy access to accredited Australian Police Checks. The UrbanVerified online process takes the hassle out of applying for a police check, helping you save time whilst avoiding the stress of complicated paper forms and long queues!
Advanced security measures ensure that your privacy and personal details are securely protected allowing you to safely apply for criminal background checks for commercial, employment or volunteering purposes. With direct access to the National Police Checking Service (NPCS), accurate results are quickly and securely returned, most often within 48 hours.
What are the benefits of Our National Police Check Service?
Paper free and hassle free!
The UrbanVerified online process takes the hassle out of applying for a police check, helping you save time whilst avoiding the stress of complicated paper forms and long queues!
- Quick and simple 100% online process, NO complicated paper forms
- Fast results with 70% of applications being returned within 1 – 2 business days.
- ACIC (formerly Crimtrac) accredited Agency
- Privacy is assured through use of an advanced 256-bit encryption and security platform
- Use your smartphone to easily upload photo ID
- Easy and secure online payment
How does it work?
Four simple steps are all it takes to complete the process and receive your accredited Australian police check:
1. Select whether your police check is for volunteering or employment purposes.
2. Complete the easy online application form with the required details and pay securely online by credit card.
3. Scan or use your smartphone to upload certified ID verification documents.
4. You will be notified immediately once your certificate is available. You can then download your certificate and print as many copies as you require.
Who can use it?
The UrbanVerified online system is available to anyone requiring a National Police Check for individual or business purposes. However, it is particularly useful for:
- Pre-employment purposes
- People undertaking volunteer positions
- Human resource and recruitment professionals requiring checks on potential candidates
- Individuals acting on behalf of a business or organisation requiring police checks for employees
What’s the cost?
Urban Verified provides online police checks for $24 for a volunteer check and $44 for an employment check. Payment is made through our Westpac powered secure encrypted payment system. Your credit card information will not be stored.